My question is, do they honestly believe that these men think they are special? Does having a man want to have sex with you mean you're better than the other girl(s)? And, why are these GIRLS allowing these men to choose for them? Why don't the women behave with more confidence and choose the men? It makes my blood boil when I see these girls act ditsy, as if it were "sexy" to get the attention of a man. I think it far sexier and alluring when a smart, attractive woman is able to hold a normal conversation with a man about anything, withought coming across ditsy. Do these men actually figure that these ditsy girls will be good in bed? Hmm. Now, what about the smart girls? Perhaps they have the self-confidence to be quite the star in the bedroom.

I guess I am deriving a point. The men who fall for this dumb act from girls are dumb themselves, and probably won't be any good in bed, either. I suppose all is right in the world, after all: ditsy girls will have bad sex with dumb men, and smart girls will get fireworks in the bedroom, and will have the confidence to not kiss and tell about it.
No comments:
Post a Comment