6.29.2008

Cocksucker.

There's nothing in life that gives me greater pleasure than to bitch idiot drivers out on the road.

Dumbass was in the middle turning lane and decided to glide over to my FAR LEFT lane as she was passing the intersection. I honked, and she stupidly gestured, "What?" Instead of explaining that she almost drove me into oncoming traffic, my mouth collapsed. I was defeated by stupidity. In a split second, I had assessed that had I tried to let her know what she did, she probably wouldn't have understood me anyway, and she would have endangered more people by struggling to. So, I gave up.

Today was a sad, sad day.

I also found out that my grandmother gave her cat to a kill shelter a couple of months ago.

That made me cry more than not being able to call idiot driver a cocksucker.


No comments: