4.17.2008

Nightmares.

I have nightmares constantly when I'm stressed out, which turns out to be frequently. They're usually the same ones, over and over again. Mostly from my past, like unfinished business coming to haunt me at night. And I always wake up feeling nauseated. I also always get sick when I'm stressed out. I must have the most gawd-awful immune system hell could supply me with. A couple of panic attacks one evening, the next day I'm burning up and bed ridden. Over and over and over again. I try to eat healthy, take vitamins, but nothing does it. I think I should do some stress-relieving yoga meditation in the mornings. I also really want a punching bag.

I think that would do me wonders.


1 comment:

Kyle said...

Hun, you have to relieve that stress somehow. Yeah, the punching bag would be great, but maybe try shooting someone...not fatally, just a little in the leg.

No, but seriously, try the yoga or meditation. I should be gettin' into that too. I hear so many great things.

Love you!