Really frustrated with work right now. To make a long story short, I don't feel appreciated at all! I don't think I'm treated fairly or valued as a worker.
What the hell will make me happy? I just want the fine balance of enjoying my job, AND my paycheck!
AAWWWW sucky!! You didn't win huh? I forgot to enter but you know how they always give the prizes to disabled obese people in Wisconsin anyway. I guess you didn't have much chance. I hope you can find a balance with your job and check soon too. :0)
1 comment:
AAWWWW sucky!! You didn't win huh? I forgot to enter but you know how they always give the prizes to disabled obese people in Wisconsin anyway. I guess you didn't have much chance. I hope you can find a balance with your job and check soon too. :0)
Post a Comment